- Any image submitted to SKF in this context will be used solely for the purpose of the Engineering at Sea Advent campaign, and will only be shared to either the SKF Twitter page or the SKF LinkedIn page.
- By sending an image to Engineering at Sea or any other SKF channel, you automatically transfer the rights to SKF to share that image on a public forum.
- Please note that SKF may elect to reject any images that may be deemed offensive or inappropriate.
- In the event of conflict with regulations of a social media channel, SKF will not be held accountable for any data shared using either of the #EngineeringAtSea hashtag or #PicsAtSea hashtag.
- Any content shared via the Engineering at Sea media channels is not endorsed by SKF in any way. SKF is not responsible for any third-party content.
© 2017 SKF Marine - Print Version