1) Submissions can be made either by Twitter or LinkedIn. You can post photos on Twitter and LinkedIn directly in the comments section or using the hashtag #EngineeringAtSea.
2) We reserve the right to delete any photos that could be considered indecent or do not adhere to our company values.
3) You may only submit one photo. Participants who use multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
4) You must own the copyright for any material that you submit.
5) By sending an image to SKF, you automatically transfer the rights to SKF to use that image for competition-related purposes only.
6) All photos must be submitted by December 15, 2019.
7) The prize will be awarded to the photos that are adjudged to be the most creative and aesthetically pleasing.
8) The top ten photos will receive a marzipan Stollen cake. The best post will also receive a chocolate Santa.
9) The winner will be selected after the competition closing date (December 16, 2019). He or she will then be notified by SKF via direct message.
10) All data submitted to us will be used fairly and lawfully. We will not keep it for longer than necessary and it will be protected in an appropriate way. No data will be shared with third parties and is only obtained for competition purposes.