The modern maritime industry is more competitive than ever, with many factors such as low freight rates resulting in smaller profit margins. Operators cannot afford unnecessary costs or disruption to their core business if they wish to remain profitable. With maintenance representing a large proportion of expenditure for operators, it is vital to perform maintenance and repairs in an efficient and cost-effective manner. This is where condition-based maintenance comes into play—the topic of our expert-led webinar.
SKF experts share their knowledge
In this webinar, we will be looking how to implement a condition-based maintenance strategy that helps you achieve your goals. You will learn:
- Ways to get more out of your maintenance budget
- What is required for a condition-based maintenance strategy
- The role of condition monitoring in relation to condition based maintenance
The webinar will be led by SKF expert Anders Welin, who will also be answering any questions asked by attendees.
A detailed summary of condition-based maintenance
Participants will also receive a white paper that delves into the practice of condition-based maintenance. As well as providing background information on the current maintenance approaches used in the industry, it also includes a summary of the crucial factors that must be considered when implementing a condition-based maintenance strategy. Finally, it offers an overview of the top benefits that ship owners can achieve.
Remodel your maintenance procedures
Overall, a cost-effective and efficient maintenance strategy is vital for operators to stay afloat in the modern economic climate. Join us for our expert-led webinar on November 2 and find out how your business could save considerable amounts of time and money.
Additional information on to support the webinar
If you would like to learn more about the topic of condition-based maintenance, we have a number of related articles:
- Reliability in sight – Smart condition-based maintenance
- Secure at sea – Machine monitoring looks after the fleet
- Digitizing ship repairs – Why condition-based maintenance is gaining traction
- Ship uptime, ahoy! – Predictive ship maintenance on the rise